- Childcare Providers: Provide care and activities for the children of parents who are attending classes and meetings on the premises. Please contact for more information.
- Bible Study: Help lead a Bible study with the house guests. We are also looking for someone to lead a study for the children as well.
- Children’s Activities: Volunteers are needed to provide learning activities for the children in the evenings or on weekends.
- Spring Cleaning: Help with some spring cleaning. We are looking for a group to help us with some light cleaning.
- Painting: Help us paint the guest rooms and common areas.
- Room Renovation: Help to give our guest rooms a new look. Supply paint, furnishings and any decor you desire.
- Landscaping: This Spring, help to redo our landscaping and give it a fresh look.
La Posada Family Emergency Shelter offers temporary housing and supportive services to homeless families of all faiths in the Toledo area. Direct services through La Posada include shelter, food, clothing, personal hygiene products and case management.
419-244-6711 ext. 231
435 Eastern Ave
Toledo, OH 43609