- Clothing Center: Help sort, fold, and hang clothes on the racks. We are also in need of people with computer skills to assist checking guests in and out.
- Food Pantry: Help stock shelves, assist clients around the pantry and help people take groceries out to their cars.
- Drivers: Make scheduled pickups of food from food banks and area grocery stores. Also make scheduled pickups for other donations. A good driving record and insurance is required.
- Additional Help: Help to keep our store room organized.
- Kitchen Clean Up: Help with some spring cleaning. We are looking for a group to help us thoroughly clean the kitchen.
- Garden Clean Up: Help to get our garden ready for planting.
- Neighborhood Clean Up: Help to clean up the neighborhood around Helping Hands.
- Freezer Clean Up: Help clean, and organize our walk-in deep freezer on March 23.
Serves low income and homeless families and individuals. The outreach center includes a soup kitchen, food pantry and clothing center. Additional services include providing hygiene products, homeless kits and hot showers.
419-244-6711 ext. 231
443 6th St
Toledo, OH 43605